Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Ensure that our services meet customers' requirements at all times
- Protect the health and safety of our employees at all times and in all circumstances
- Protect the environment in which we work and live
- Communicate openly with our associates and other interested parties about our Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy and Programme.
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment concerns are integral to the way we conduct business. Our ISO certifications demonstrate our commitment to QHSE policies and procedures, to quality service for all our customers, and to minimizing our impact upon the environment.
Dulsco as a responsible and conscientious Company:
- Strives to operate as an integral part of the community in which we live and work, to achieve improvement and sustainability.
- Is driven by a shared ambition to satisfy our own and our customers’ needs in quality, reliability and safety.
- Believes that maintaining high standards in all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental practices by everyone who works for or with us, is critical to the success of our business. Accordingly, we expect our customers and associates to share our values and goals.
DULSCO believes that an organisation is pursuing excellence when it journeys beyond measuring financial results, and emphasises non-financial indicators, such as its human capital, customer focus, quality, health, safety, environment, social orientation, communications and a host of other initiatives and practices. DULSCO’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy is a bedrock and testimony to this commitment within the company.
Training in these areas is another important feature of our learning. Training in areas such as ISO Internal Audits, Safety Awareness, Fire Fighting & Prevention, Housekeeping, Health Awareness & Diet, Accident Prevention, Mock Fire Drills, Road Safety, Materials Handling Safety, Accident Investigating & Reporting, Safety Audits, Safety Inductions, First Aid and Film Shows at our various locations and at external training venues is an ongoing endeavour. Occupational, Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training has been added to the list of internal training subjects. Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Weeks have been held for the past five years. As an associate of DULSCO remarked, “some of your initiatives in Quality, Health, Safety & Environment are rarely seen in this part of the world.